Job Agency Singapore
|Post Title||Job Agency Singapore|
|Post Name||Customer Service Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2200 To SGD 2600 Per Month|
- Job title: Customer Service Executive.
- Employment type: Full-time.
- Function: Operations.
- Industry: Real Estate, Technology, E-commerce.
- Workplace type: Hybrid.
- Visa sponsorship available: Yes (For candidates from Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea, Macau, and Taiwan).
- Start date: ASAP.
- Compensation: S$2200-S$2600 / month + S$300 monthly KPI Bonus + Stock Options.
Propseller is the “Modern Real Estate Agency that Stands by You”. Our mission is to help our clients achieve the most when making one of the biggest financial decisions of their life: selling, buying, or renting real estate. We do that by offering.
Them the state-of-the-art real estate agent service of the 21st century: highly valuable, completely transparent, and fairly priced. A service that will, hopefully, make them love real estate agents (again).
At Propseller, we are building the first technology-powered real estate brokerage in South-East Asia. We elevate the most human part of the service with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialize all the rest with technology and centralized operations.
By rethinking the way properties are transacted, keeping what works, and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less. In Singapore, where we currently operate, that means we sell homes 2 times faster for only 1% commission (vs. 2% standard), saving people S$10,000 per transaction on average.
We are looking for a self-starter, cheerful, client-centric, and helpful individual to join our team. The Customer Service executives assist our team of Real Estate Consultants by answering inbound inquiries, qualifying buyers and tenants, and coordinating viewings.
You will need to be fast, organized, and meticulous when sharing and collecting information from potential buyers or tenants. If you have the ability to always smile and strive to make our clients happy, then we want you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle inbound/outbound inquiries from various channels (WhatsApp, SMS, in-house messaging systems, and Phone calls).
- Search for information within our CRM to deliver accurate answers to questions from potential buyers/tenants whilst entering any new data into the listings to enrich the information.
- Qualify potential buyers and tenants expressing interest in Propseller listings.
- Coordinate and schedule property viewings for buyers and tenants against the schedule of the assigned Real Estate Consultants to meet team targets and maximize sales opportunities for each call/inquiry.
- Track and update your team tasks and activities through our in-house tech platform.
- Conduct daily and weekly feedback and improvement sharing sessions.
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects from time to time.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum ITE Nitec / Higher Nitec with working experience preferred OR Polytechnic diploma with no work experience required.
- Experience in customer service/sales support/call center would be beneficial.
- Language: Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Google Suite / MS Office and with computers in general.
- Organized and able to multi-task: you are skilled at managing your time, priorities, tasks, and getting things done fast, even when things can be chaotic.
- Fast and Accurate worker: you have meticulous attention to detail and know-how to review your work to produce quality and deliver fast.
- Client-centric: you enjoy spending time with people and take pride in making Propseller clients successful; being polite and committed to all tasks.
- Can-do attitude problem solver: you are a roll-up-your-sleeves doer. You see a problem, arrive at a solution quickly, and know what it takes to get things done.
Potential Career Paths
Customer Service Executives are Propseller’s next generation of Viewing Coordinators or Listing Coordinators. There are various routes to progression. It is up to you to show us how good you are and how you want to contribute to the growth of the company.
Depending on your strengths and speed of growth, you will have a long career here at Propseller.
- Central, iconic office near Lavender, Bendemeer, and Farrer Park MRTs.
- State-of-the-art-tools: MacBook Pro and Jabra Headset.
- At least two days home-office per week after training, more possible.
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people with the biggest financial decision of a lifetime.
If your application is selected:
- Online tests.
- Interview 1 – Physical: Discussion and live case.
- Interview 2 – Physical meeting with C-suite Executive.
- Paid 2-day on-the-job test.
- Welcome aboard!
- Basic salary: S$2,200 to S$2,600 / month
- Bonus: up to S$300 / month
- Stock options
Our People, Investors, and Accolades
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on Earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven.
“AAA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, INSEAD, ESSEC, St Gallen, etc.), and founded/were early employees in top startups (Shopback, Zalora, Groupon, etc.)
In June 2020, Propseller was one of the 8 SEA startups selected to be part of the first cohort of the accelerator Iterative. Propseller was ranked #15 in TechInAsia’s ranking of Top 50 rising startups in Southeast Asia. In October Propseller announced a S$1.7m Seed Round from top VCs such as Target Global.
Sequoia Capital, Hustle Fund, and high-profile angel investors from Lazada, Google, Expedia, Sotheby’s, PropNex, PropertyGuru, and DotProperty. The fundraising was covered by The Business Times. As of July, we are a team of more than 30 people.
To support our growth, we are hiring another 20 people as-soon-as-possible. We are multi-cultural and we collectively speak a total of 9 different languages. We enjoy having fun while working hard in a diverse environment. We are assembling an A-team and are hiring the best for every role.