Specialist Customer Service Operations Support
About the job
We are seeking a Customer Support Specialist to onboard and support users of our Recruit product line. Reporting to the Sr Manager of Customer Support, you’ll ensure positive customer outcomes by providing clear and effective product onboarding and support.
- Experience in customer service or customer support
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience training customers on a new product or service
- Ability to work cross-functionally to advocate for a customer-first mindset
What You’ll Do at Pearson WFS
- Onboard new customers by providing training and relevant materials
- Respond to day-to-day support requests from customers in a timely manner
- Develop and refine the customer journey for the Recruit products, developing a deep understanding of customer’s needs and usage of the products.
- Partner with the Customer Education team to create customer support documentation, including how-to guides and videos.
- Maintain up-to-date support documentation for all Recruit products.
- Identify and report software or service issues
- Be an advocate on behalf of our users to inform product development
Who You Are
- Operationally minded, you enjoy finding new ways to improve inefficiencies and automate processes
- Data-driven, you love to look at the data to drive your decision making processes.
- Passionate about innovating new customer experiences
- Extremely organized, you love getting into the details and creating processes for managing competing priorities
- Ability to embrace the mentality of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team
- A no-job-too-big, no-job-too-small teammate
- A self-starter and quick learner with a healthy sense of humor
What You Know, Have Done, or Can Do (Must Haves)
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Are coachable and receptive to feedback.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment, as well as on an individual basis.
Compensation at Pearson is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific location. As required by the Colorado, California, Washington State, and New York City laws, the pay range for this position is as follows:
Minimum full-time salary range is between $60,000 – $70,000.
This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program, and information on benefits offered is here here.
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit pearson.jobs.