Customer Support Associate
|Post Name||Customer Support Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||10000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Full Job Description
Nivoda is an extremely fast-growing B2B marketplace changing how the global jewelry industry operates. Nivoda connects buyers and sellers of diamonds and gemstones on its online platform and facilitates the most transparent, efficient, and cost-effective way to sell and buy diamonds and gemstones.
Nivoda is looking for a US-based, enthusiastic, and customer-centric Customer Support Associate. You will be responsible for ensuring that Nivoda’s customer support remains best in a class by clearly and effectively responding to customer requests in a timely manner through our care channels (phone, email, live chat, etc).
Do you have the experience, drive, energy, and passion for delivering world-class customer service? We want to meet you!
- Ensure customer care channels, including email inbox, live chat, and phone calls, are monitored, and responses are quick, friendly, professional, and helpful
- Take care of all customers who have already completed a purchase with any after-sales requirements or information
- Supporting customers by providing quick, honest advice and confident and clear responses
- Confidently answer any questions asked about Nevada, its offering, and who best to redirect an inquiry to
- Continuously contribute ideas on how Nivoda’s service, process, and systems can be improved
- Welcome new inquiries to Nevada, and inform them of our processes, policies, brand, and background.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our products & the brand and convey this with pride & enthusiasm to customers
- Build a strong internal network in order to efficiently communicate and coordinate with other functions, such as Fulfillment, Sales, Tech, Marketing, and Product
- Keep customers well informed of changes to their order
- Completing tasks at a quick pace with effective management
- Record issues and work with other teams to improve customer experience
- US-based, fluent English speaker
- Excellent & courteous written and verbal communication
- Experience in customer service and facing roles and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of diamonds is preferable but not required
- Responsible and reliable
- Excellent people skills and compassion
- A team player and can collaborate with wider teams
- Passionate about great customer service
- Ability to manage time effectively
What we offer
- Ability to join an exciting and truly global team.
- A vital role and pivotal to the organization’s success.
- A dynamic work environment in a fast-paced and growing company.
- Ability to join and contribute to a company during an exciting exponential growth and expansion phase.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Generous holiday entitlement
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.