Senior IT Security Specialist
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it. You will be working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About This Opportunity
Welcome to the CDC Infrastructure team. You’ll join a Cyber Security team, where our focus areas are Network Security solutions likes IPS, DDoS, Proxy and supporting other areas with security knowledge. As the Senior IT Security Specialist, you will be responsible for governance, development and coordination of security infrastructure solutions, which are provided within the Nordea environment
You will be joining a team scoring the top 10% Employee Satisfaction score across Nordea. Your colleagues are highly competent and motivated group with a great team spirit who are sitting in different locations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owner of Network Security solutions, e.g. Proxy
- Strategic planning and governance of Network Security solutions
- Coordinating the infrastructural development of Network Security together with Network Security Operation team
- Participating in projects and work improvements
- Maintaining processes and work instructions for our network security area
Sweden (Stockholm), Finland(Helsinki) or Poland (Gdynia/Gdynia). The position can be in either of the three locations.
Who You Are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We believe that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your experience and background:
- Experience with Proxy
- Minimum 5 years of experience within network and security
- Experience with architectural network design
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Certifications e.g. CISP, CISM, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.