Full Job Description
Responsible for selling a variety of chemicals such as Filter aid powder, bleaching earth and Activated carbon
- Sell a variety of chemicals to be used in different industries and in applied pharmaceutical, life science and bioanalytical research, Paints, Sugar , Beverages etc
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Commuter assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Fixed shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Up to 20% travel
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- sales representative: 1 year (Preferred)
- in chemical industry: 1 year (Required)
- English (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.