- Full Time
- Delhi, India
Customer Service Representative
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
This role is for an international process. Job location: Gurgaon
Please note: As part of the assessment process, a short system-generated English verbal assessment will be sent to your email ID after you finish applying to the job. We request you to complete this short assessment to be considered for the evaluation process
Designation: Senior Customer Support Executive
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- The customer support representatives will answer daily customer correspondence through voice methods.
- These call center representatives provide query assistance and product information in an efficient and professional manner.
- Working in a blended process of both Inbound and Outbound. Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about our product, pricing, availability and dispatch
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right resources within the company.
- Handle Customer Complaints and Escalations.
- Provide solutions for basic problems, work within the time limits provided, and take ownership of issues.
- Go the extra mile to engage with Customer Requirements
- 5 days a week working
- Only weekly off provided during first 6 months (probationary period)
Who all can apply?
- English communication skills
- Graduates with 2 years international customer service experience required
- Must be comfortable with rotational shifts ( 24*7 )and rotational offs
- People looking for customer service representative, customer care executive, customer support executive, customer care specialist, customer support representative, customer relations representative, call center representative, bpo executive, front desk agent, guest service agent, customer success manager, virtual assistant, customer service manager, customer specialist, customer care manager, customer service analyst, support specialist, support associate, customer representative, customer assistant, receptionist, guest relations, soft skills trainer can also apply
Job location: Gurgaon
Please remember to finish the system-generated English verbal assessment sent to your email ID post the application process
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gurgaon, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- international customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.