This is a part time job, reporting directly and working closely with the Dance Studios Admin Supervisor. This is a broad role with key areas of responsibility to include general office administration and reception; administrative support for the team with specific focus on the studio’s sales performance.
- Office Management
- Organize and manage office files, supplies, stationary, stocks
- Takes primary responsibility in ensuring studios, locker rooms, and the office are safe and in good and clean working condition
- Proactively identify and perform facilities-related duties as required
- Scheduling and registration
- Maintain the studio booking system and take booking for the classes
- Maintain the students’ registration forms and contracts
- Oversee and track payments collection
- Customer Service
- Act as a point of contact to Dance Studio clients, in person and on the phone.
- Receive calls, respond to emails and whatsapp inquiries.
- Assist in the sales process of students’ packages and provide general marketing support
- Any other duties which may arise commensurate with the role
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in similar industry.
Sales experience is a plus.
Proficiency of MS Office.
Knowledge of Mindbody Software is an asset
Excellence in oral and written communication skills
Solid administrative skills, including scheduling and bookkeeping
Ability to work and interact well with individuals from various backgrounds in a team-oriented environment
Ability to carry through tasks from beginning to end
Valid residency visa in UAE.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: AED3,000.00 per month
- Are you willing to work on weekends?
- working: 1 year (Required)
- Russian/ Ukrainian (Preferred)
- residency visa in UAE (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.