Junior Healthcare Brand Manager
Full Job Description
About the job At Danone we operate Smart Working, this means that our Danoners are entrusted to balance the needs of their role, business, and stakeholder needs with their own personal choices on where and how they best do their work. We value output and personal contribution, enabling ‘Danoners’ to be their most energised, healthy, and productive selves. When team connection and collaboration is required, our hubs are located in Chiswick, Trowbridge and Dublin.
The Junior Brand Manager will provide support for the paediatric category, focussed on the paediatric growth brands, to drive the delivery of the full-year plan and commercial objectives of the category. The JBM will support campaign delivery and category processes by working with the brand teams and Integrated Consumer Experience team, and will be involved in the plans to drive engagement of Healthcare Professionals in line with the Paediatric growth strategy. The paediatric growth category includes our Nutriprem, Infatrini, Fortini, Tentrini and Nutrini brands.
- Support Paediatric growth campaigns in partnership with the brand teams and ICX teams through design, planning, implementation and review Support implementation of online HCP and consumer connections across the UK including online and offline communication plans.
- Support the delivery of HCP education plans including face-to-face events and virtual events such as webinars and podcasts from promotion to post-event activations
- Support on website analytics
- Provide input into internal and external marketing communication and asset execution
- Gain insights into campaign performance from the Solutions team, to optimise campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting of competitor activities
- Brand reminders: tracking usage, new orders, sign-off, storage facilities
- Management of literature and sales materials in storage (reprints / reorders etc)
- Manage the relationships with storage facilities and other agencies
- Support financial management – raise POs and manage supplier payment workflows Management of the pricing workflow
About you As a successful Junior Brand Manager, we would love to see you demonstrate –
- Brand marketing or external communication experience in a consumer health or pharma healthcare environment
- Existing Marketing experience
- Ability to co-build the local strategic & comms agenda
- Strong team player
- Good communication skills (written/ verbal) – clear and persuasive
- Experience in managing Digital communication channels and customer engagement
About usDanone are a world leader across 3 categories: Essential Dairy & Plant Based, Natural Sourced Waters and Specialised Nutrition, many of our consumer brands are household names, ranging from heritage brands like Cow & Gate and Harrogate Waters to international favourites like Actimel, Alpro and evian. In the UK & Ireland and in every market in which we operate, we are committed to delivering health through food and drink to as many people as possible.
We operate at 5 production sites as well as our 3 HUBS in Chiswick, Trowbridge and Dublin – led by our people who power everything we do and are key to our success. We are a team of 2000+ Danoners, part of a 100,000 strong global family.
‘A force for good’, we are the first top 10 branded food and healthcare manufacturer in the UK & Ireland to certify as a B Corp. We are part of a growing global community set up to balance purpose and profit, helping to create a better world while thriving as businesses.
Our mission and values guide how we behave, our flexible ways of working, how we connect with our communities and how we grow & develop our people. We offer a competitive package including a double matched pension, annual bonus, private healthcare, life assurance, flexible benefits and product vouchers.
As a global company, Danone serves a huge array of different communities, with different cultures, local tastes and habits. Our teams need to represent the diversity of these millions of people and we therefore encourage applications from all backgrounds and aim to create a workplace where our Danoners can be their true authentic selves.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.