Senior Data & Insights Analyst
The Senior Data & Insights Analyst will partner with business functions to enable them to answer key questions to help make business decisions. They will demonstrate proficiency in using tools needed for their focus domain area. This role is responsible for developing KPIs, creating dashboards, providing analysis, insights, and recommendations for area of expertise. They will ensure the business understands the effects of a new product/process. The role includes cooperation and coordination with various functions within the company and requires good communication skills.
- Evolve and accelerate measurement practices, including novel test designs that ensure incremental learnings and modern sampling procedures to streamline results generation.
- Use data to analyze and evaluate, transform data and insights into business recommendations, communicate learnings and recommendations to various audiences of all levels.
- Support the build-out of performance reporting dashboards that scales with our global business.
- Work through tracking and data integrity issues with cross functional stakeholders in Engineering and Product teams.
- Bring clarity to KPIs, performance drivers, and competitive trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics and other related degrees.
- 3-5 years of experience or relevant work experience in analytics, finance, or consulting roles.
- Experience using tools such as SQL to assess datasets and recommend solutions.
- Strong technical and quantitative background with outstanding analytical skills and the ability to synthesize situations for corresponding solutions, options and action plans to impact efficiency, and improvements to the business.
- Data analysis, interpretation and the presentation of credible, business-focused recommendations.
- Advanced knowledge in using tools needed for their focus domain area (examples: SQL, Python, R etc.)
- Ability to establish strong partnerships within different levels in the organization while adjusting communication as necessary to the specified audience.
- Ability to take initiative and manage deadlines and handle multiple priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with engineering teams and define tracking requirements.
- Strong visualization skills.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience using BiqQuery, Google Cloud Platform a plus.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.