One Park Financial
Jr Data Analyst
One Park Financial (OPF) is a fast-growing FinTech(Financial Technology) company headquartered in Coconut Grove, Florida. OPF connects small businesses with a wide variety of flexible financing and funding options to help entrepreneurs acquire the working capital they NEED to take their business to the next level.
We want to work with high performing badasses that will play an integral part in our expansion of the company. We understand one thing: it all comes down to working with the right people and enabling them to do what they do best.
The JR Data Analyst will report directly to the Director of Analytics and will be responsible for collecting, processing, and performing basic analysis on data sets, in order to support business decision-making. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in data analysis and be eager to learn new skills. This position offers a great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone early in their career to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Handle Ad hoc reporting for key business stakeholders.
- Conducting basic statistical analysis on data sets.
- Design and maintain dashboards and reports to support Operations Analytics.
- Use Dashboards and Operation reports to recommend changes to the business that directly impact short-term and long-term outcomes for the business.
- Track reporting requests to effectively and efficiently complete tasks. Create Salesforce reports as required.
- Analyze data from multiple sources and proactively recommend changes to reports and operational processes.
- Minimum 1-year experience in an analytic role.
- 4-year degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Analytics, or Statistics.
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Python, PBI, Salesforce, and VBA are a bonus.
- Ability to identify business-relevant patterns in large sets of data.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, under general direction.
- Well Organized, can handle a fast pace working environment.
- Excellent written communication skills.
OPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits program. Our Culture is amazing! We have been recipients of many consecutive distinguishing awards for being the employer of choice, best places to work in South Florida, and among others.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.