|Post Name||Data Entry Clerk & Administrative assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 25000 To EUR 28000 Per Year|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75000|
Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference and work in a non-profit? Would you like to be a part of an international organization on the cutting edge of science? Then this position might be right up your alley. The EBMT is a non-profit medical and scientific organization that hosts a unique patient registry providing a pool of data to perform studies and assess new trends.
Save and improve the lives of patients with blood-related disorders.
In charge of data entry and data quality for specific studies. In link with the Study coordinator in charge of the study. As an Administrative Assistant, you will be in charge of secretarial work for the office.
Data entry clerk
- Ensure the recording of data collected for specific studies.
- Ensure the quality of the data entry (Data quality checks: completeness and consistency) and validation.
- Escalation of the queries to centers, and management of the answers
- Raise issues to different stakeholders and double-check if the problem has been fixed.
- Report of data entry status: regular point on work progress
- Maintain up-to-date employee holidays and prepare the monthly records
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
o Other (more occasional)
- Maintain contact lists, help in travel arrangements, in TC and meetings and appointments organisation, receive, sort and distribute the mail, order office supplies
- Send invoices and expenses to the financial department
- Deal with the office expenses
- Prepare monthly expenses report
- Experience in data entry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French
- Focus on customers´ needs
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- University studies in Science
- Medical knowledge
- Data Management knowledge (entry and quality)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of a non-profit society where you can make a difference
- Work alongside a multicultural and diverse international team
- First-year with CDD contract. Possibility to have a CDI after 1-year commitment
- Annually gross salary: 25.000 – 28.000€ gross per year, depending on previous experience
- Flexible schedule (starting from 8 to 10 am and finishing accordingly)
- Full-time contract, 37,5 working hours per week
- 25 working days of Annual leave + 15 days RTT
- Transport allowance (Forfait mensuel NAVIGO Toutes Zones)
- After the probation period, EBMT supports nursery costs with a monthly supplement
- Some days work from home and some days from the office (minimum 2 days at the office), although during the training period you will be 100% at the office.