- Full Time
SPECIALIST – DATA ENTRY
- As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for helping define, create, and track key business and customer metrics.
- You will access and compile data sets from various sources for exploratory and pre-defined analyses;
- Audit data sets for completeness, validity, and other pertinent data health measures;
- Support evaluation of data sets for analytical possibilities and pitfalls.
- Responsible for concisely communicating complex findings to non-technical internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with Operations, finance, HR, HSEQ, SCM and identify and track key performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Interact with clients and internal business teams to identify and define the right problems to solve
- Work with stakeholder teams on designing, building and deploying data analytics systems for large data sets and extracting meaningful data and presenting analysis to ED.
- Create algorithms to extract information from P2P system
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes to extract and analyse data sets for propensity to pay model development, validation, implementation and continuous data analysis.
- Develop metrics and action points that can be used to drive ops performance improvement and scalability decisions.
- Create state of the art, scalable, and self-learning solutions for real business problems
- Drive reporting automation
- Ability to pitch in at the hour of need with data-driven problem solving approach
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.