South West Recruitment
Data Entry Assistant – £11 Per Hour
A modern office facility based in Ringwood, Hampshire is looking to recruit full time Data Entry Assistants.
The majority of tasks are system-based, but occasional interaction company departments is required, by telephone and email.
Main Purpose of Role
- You will be a key link between the information provided by customers and the company,
- Ensuring that all information is verified and accurately entered into multiple systems in a timely manner.
- To identify any instances of non-compliance and escalate these to the appropriate client departments for attention.
- You will be helping people and are driven by delivering excellent customer service
- Handle customer information and have a keen eye for detail, managing data across a number of platforms.
- To make accurate, data-driven decisions and propose the necessary steps to resolve any issues you identify.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Good customer service skills
- Data entry skills
- Analytical, decision making and problem solving abilities
- Previous customer service experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
£11 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Saturday between 8am and 7pm on a rota
- 40 hrs a week
- 5 working days
- Full training provided and paid for
- Great Working Environment
- Accessible by bus
- Free parking off site
- Working culture of fun and sociable team environment
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test vouchers and discounts
- Discounted corporate gym membership with Nuffield
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days
- Campaign specific benefits including discounts, incentives and prizes
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward of £500 +
- Apprenticeships qualifications and career flight path schemes
- Recognition and reward schemes with Love to Shop Voucher rewards.
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.