Data Entry Clerk
- We only consider candidates local to Phoenix, Arizona. No C2C candidates**
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for accurately keying returns into multiple systems, while following standard operating procedures and customer specific instructions for processing returns.
- Maintain site productivity and quality standards.
- Key documents using numeric and alphanumeric data from images into the various systems
- Key 15,000 + KPH
- Understanding terminology relating to the Data Entry
- Written and oral communication
- General level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Mail and Google Suites
- Handling changing priorities to meet required deadlines
- Efficiently and along with team members within a small department
One year office experience working with production requirements Key 15,000 + KPH
Education Required – High school diploma or GED
Additional Information – Possible overtime of 8 hours on various weekends. No Long Fingernails.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.