Online Jobs Calgary
|Hiring Organization||Robert Half® Recruiters & Employment Agency|
|Post Name||Data Reporting Analyst|
|Qualification||Degree/Diploma from a post-secondary institution in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 38 To CAD 47 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Robert Half is recruiting now for an experienced Data Reporting Analyst to fulfill a contract/temporary role with our Calgary Client. The successful candidate will be accountable for a variety of data reporting solutions utilizing MS Office tools in a growing and evolving environment. You extract data from various platforms creating reports and dashboards.
You will utilize your solid knowledge and experience in data queries for requirements gathering, development, implementation, and all aspects of data analysis and reporting. This role is based in Calgary, AB. but is open to remote work concessions for eligible candidates within Canada.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
The opportunity to work for a well-respected company, where employees work in a fun, fast-paced, and diverse work environment. Competitive wage combined with a great work/life balance. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please submit your resume online today.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role with the ability in extracting data from various platforms and developing custom reports and dashboards
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Top Notch knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Proven working knowledge of full report development life cycle, technologies, processes, patterns, standards, and best practices
- Excellent organizational skills while being detail detail-oriented and thorough in all work projects
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- An enquiring mind with the ability to think outside the box and search for answers
- Solid analytical, data analysis, and planning skills
- Adept at building and maintaining strong working relationships and collaborating effectively in a business environment
- Degree/Diploma from a post-secondary institution in a relevant field or equivalent