- Full Time
- United States
Apple Technical Support Advisor
|Post Name||Apple Technical Support Advisor|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40000 To USD 45000 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
You’re a problem solver and easily connect with customers! You exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and a real passion for technology. You’re enamored by the way things operate, and have the ability to figure out how technology works when things go wrong.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. You can multitask across systems and applications, analyze, isolate and resolve a variety of complex technical issues, and comfortably navigate a technical environment.
You effortlessly engage, explaining step-by-step solutions with patience and an approach tailored to each individual customer. You’re not only here to help fix technical issues, but also to provide an incredible customer experience.
If this sounds like you, you could be the next Apple Support Advisor. We’re committed to helping employees explore their potential. This position is located on-site at the Apple campus in Austin, Texas.
- Minimum 2 years of professional technical troubleshooting expertise or proven technical ability
- Experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- Able to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Effective time management including the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Able to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, PC, or Mac experience
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
We expect everything from an Advisor that our customers do. As an Apple Support Advisor, you’ll be supporting many of our popular products, from iPhones to iPads to MacBooks to desktop Macs. As our customers’ first point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing world-class customer service, troubleshooting, and technical support.
We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your technical expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us create the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be the best.
This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, an employee discount, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and career development.
- Available to attend approximately 5-6 weeks of required training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends Flexible to work between the hours of 7:00 a.m. CST and 10:30 p.m. CST including weekends and holidays, with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check Successful completion of initial training Able to meet minimum typing speed of 40 WPM while talking with customers
To apply for this job please visit www.apple.com.