Senior Manager (*) Labour Relations
- Define and enhance strategic codetermination body partnerships
- Plan and manage collective bargaining
- Provide contract standards and local templates
- Provide labor law advice
- Provide and assurance of adherence of internal regulations, SOPs etc.
- Supervisory Board election
- Chairman of the committee of supply of the Schenker AG
- Legal examinations (fully qualified lawyer) and several years of legal knowledge and/or professional experience in the field of labor and especially cooperation with unions and/ or workers counsels
- Very good knowledge of the Works Constitution Act
- High level of consulting competence and communication skills as well as negotiation skills with different partners
- Structured and independent work
- Solution-oriented and empathic appearance
Company health management, innovative working environment, mobile working
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit de.indeed.com.