Full Job Description
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
To deliver exceptional volume and revenue performance by acquiring and engaging with DBS Treasures clients having a total relationship value => INR 30 lakhs through “need-based approach” and ensure client coverage and product penetration through cross-sell and up-sell of DBS products and services.
- Acquire and upgrade quality Treasures clients in the branch location areas
- Engage with existing customers to deepen the wallet share through retention and growth of Total Relationship Value (TRV).
- Accountable for achieving annual volume and revenue objective.
- Ensure Savings Book and loan book growth
- Ensure proper implementation & execution of product strategies through effective relationship management.
- Develop the client trust and loyalty for entrenched relationship with DBS through lifestyle and beyond banking propositions
- Drive and deliver exemplary customer service in the local market and uphold DBS service standards.
- Ensure internal and regulatory compliance through strict adherence to DBS processes.
- Establish, manage and grow the TRV of the elite Treasures Client segment by acquiring and nurturing the clients having AUM => INR 10 M
- Ensure timely portfolio review by jointly engaging with Wealth / Investment / Insurance specialist with clients.
- Ensure complete knowledge of all products & services through continuous skill and knowledge improvement.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints within the agreed TAT as per the DBS customer service policy.
- Provide feedback on market, competition and products, suggest innovations & ideas for continuous product and service improvements.
- Ensure internal and regulatory compliance and address operational risks if any.
- 6-12 years of experience in HNI Sales / Wealth Management / Private Banking segment.
- Sound understanding of financial planning and wealth management products in India
- In-depth knowledge of local market and competition.
- AMFI / IRDAI / FEDAI certified candidates with BCSBI certification would be an added advantage
Education / Preferred Qualification
- Graduate / Postgraduate with MBA in relevant field
- Effective probing and listening skills.
- Strong Relationship Management and influencing skills
- Self-driven and ambitious.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented, analytical and ability to deliver results under pressure
- Understanding of competitive positioning
- Strong service orientation, customer-centric behaviour.
Primary Location: India-Jharkhand-Jamshedpur
Job: Relationship Management
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.