Delhi Metro (DMRC)
Deputy General Manager
REQUIREMENT OF DY. HOD / TRACK IN DMRC, ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT / DEPUTATION BASIS
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd., a Joint Venture company with equal equity participation from the Govt. of India and the Govt. of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System, for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, the Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 14,500 employees, with MRTS activities spread over Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Patna, etc., carry about 3 million passengers per day in Delhi and NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC is involved in providing consultancy services to a number of cities, within India and abroad.
- The vacancy is provisional and subject to increase/decrease.
- The degree must be a full-time regular course.
Candidates working in any Government organization like Railways/PSUs/Metro’s, having minimum years’ service on Gazetted/ Executive level in the desired pay scale, for working with the construction of Rail/ Metro track work, out of which 4 years for execution of ballastless/ ballasted track works.
A. For the post of Addl. General Manager/Track
- Officers working in Level 13A (Rs. 1,31,100 – 2,16,600) (G.P.-Rs. 8900) (CDA Pay scale) / Rs. 1,00,000 – 2,60,000 (IDA Pay scale) in any Govt. Organization, or, PSUs, including services put in on deputation, in the above pay scale, with a total of 18 (eighteen) years’ service at Gazetted / Executive level, for Direct Recruitment/Deputation basis.
- Officers working in Level 13 (Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900) (G.P.-Rs. 8700) (CDA Pay scale) / Rs. 90,000 – 2,40,000 (IDA Pay scale) with in the same grade with a total of 18 (eighteen) years’ service at Gazetted / Executive level, in any Govt. Organizations, or, PSUs, including services put in on deputation, in the above pay scale. (For Direct Recruitment basis)
B. For the post of Joint General Manager/Track
Officers working in Level 13 (Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900) (G.P.-Rs. 8700) (CDA Pay scale) /Rs. 90,000 – 2,40,000/- (IDA Pay scale) in any Govt. Organization, or, PSUs, including services put in on deputation, in the above pay scale, with a total of service at Gazetted / Executive level. (For Direct Recruitment/Deputation basis)
Officers working in Level 12 (Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200) (G.P.-Rs. 7600) (CDA Pay scale) / Rs. 80,000 – 2,20,000/-, OR, Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/- (IDA Pay scale), service in the same grade with a total of 13 (thirteen) years’ service at Gazetted / Executive level, in any Govt. organizations, or, PSUs, including services put in on deputation, in the above pay scale. (For Direct Recruitment basis)
C. For the post of Deputy General Manager/Track
Officers working in Level 12 (Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200) (G.P.-Rs. 7600) (CDA Pay scale) / Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/- (IDA Pay scale) in any Govt. Organization, or, PSUs, including services put in on deputation, in the above pay scale, with a total of 09 (nine) years’ service at Gazetted / Executive
level. (For Direct Recruitment/Deputation basis)
Officers working in Level 11 (Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700) (G.P.-Rs. 6600) (CDA Pay scale) / Rs. 60,000– 1,80,000 (IDA Pay scale), with minimum service in the same grade, with a total of 09 (nine) years’ service at Gazetted / Executive level, in any Govt. Organizations, or, PSUs, including services put in on deputation, in the above pay scale. (For Direct Recruitment basis)
3. JOB DESCRIPTION:
The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for managing Track works related to Metro Projects and their operations.
4. PAY AND EMOLUMENTS:
- For candidate selected on a Deputation basis – The selected candidate shall continue to draw parent department pays plus deputation allowance, as applicable, under the relevant rules.
- For candidates selected on a Direct Recruitment basis – The pay and emoluments shall be as per the pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits, which include Perks, Lease/HRA, Medical benefits, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance, etc., as per the extant rules of the Corporation.
5. SCREENING PROCESS:
- The selection methodology for candidates applying on a Deputation basis shall comprise of Personal Interview.
- The screening methodology for candidates applying on Direct Recruitment basis shall comprise of Personal Interview and Medical fitness examination.
- (The Medical Examination shall be in the Executive / Technical category. The details of the Medical Examination are available on the DMRC website).
- Candidates shall be called for an Interview in a ratio of 1:5, subject to the availability of eligible candidates.
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude, and physical fitness. Candidates would have to qualify/pass the Screening Process and the Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and the decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue.
All related information shall be available only on the Website:
http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must regularly check the website for updates. Additional information for candidates applying for the post, on direct recruitment basis (Sr. No. 6,7,8):
6. CHARACTER & ANTECEDENTS:
The success in the screening process does not confer any right to appointment unless the Corporations satisfied, after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his / her character & antecedents is suitable in all respects, for appointment to the service.
7. SURETY BOND:
The candidate selected for the post shall have to execute a Surety Bond of Rs. 4,00,000/- plus applicable service tax & cost of training plus applicable service tax to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which one remains on LWP or EOL). Three months prior notice, shall be required before seeking resignation from the Corporation.
The selected candidate on appointment shall be on probation for a period of one year (including the period of training).
9. SCHEDULE OF SELECTION:
- The Last date of receipt of the duly filled-in application (along with the relevant documents) For Incomplete applications DMRC shall not be responsible for loss/delay in post.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on the DMRC website in the Second week at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi OR through online mode (tentatively) (Complete details shall be displayed on the DMRC website).
- No separate communication, by post, shall be sent to the candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions/schedule for the interview displayed on the DMRC website and appear for the interview accordingly.
- Eligible and willing candidates for the aforesaid post may apply as per the application format annexure-I.
- The candidate must enclose all the relevant documents in support of their qualification, work experience, pay & pay scale.
- The candidates presently employed in the Govt. sector / the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) should send their application through the proper channels along with the Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the below-mentioned address within the stipulated time.
- All candidates are required to submit copies of their APARs for the last five years.
To apply for this job please visit backend.delhimetrorail.com.