Electric Vehicle Delivery Driver
Help us deliver like never before
As our Postie, you’ll be operating and delivering on our 3-Wheeled Electric Delivery Vehicles as the face of our trusted business, at the heart of your community and connecting Australians every single day.
You might not be working from home, but you’ll be working autonomously out on-the-road, interacting with others and being a team player and it doesn’t get better than that!
- Starting your day early in the morning, sorting mail and small parcels with your teammates at the facility
- Completing your own daily vehicle safety check
- Loading your vehicle with your deliveries for the day
- Delivering outdoors in all types of weather to deliver to homes and businesses
- Paired up with our experienced Rider Mentors, who are committed to engage and take part in your professional development
- You hold a full or probationary Australian driver’s licence
- You’ll successfully pass our mandatory and practical riding assessment
- You are flexible with working additional hours if required
- You have a great memory, excellent attention to detail and can lift up to 16kgs of Mail and Parcels regularly
- You will need to meet our safe working load limit of weighing 120kgs or less
How we’ll deliver for you
- Salary for this role is up to $57,018 plus any additional penalties depending on your shift time, plus 12% Superannuation per annum
- We invest in you for the long-term, encouraging growth through delivering on our values of Trust, Inclusivity, Empowerment and Safety
- Be part of a culture where everybody feels they belong, are valued and can bring their authentic self to work every day
- We invest in your personal well-being, recognise and reward you for your contribution to our successful with Post Perks and more
We’re delivering together
At Australia Post, we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we operate, live and gather as employees.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.