Inside Sales/Delivery Driver
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and generating new sales opportunities. Respond to customer order and quotation requests, over the counter, and received via outside sales representatives, telephone, email, and faxed correspondence. Responsible for receiving, entering and processing orders, and delivering products
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Provides exceptional customer service by greeting and interacting with customers. Upsells by identifying related products, add-on extensions and making customers aware of product promotions.
- Develops relationships and partnerships and establish our business as a First Choice Supplier to our customers.
- Analyzes our market and champions sales initiatives to increase overall market share and profitability.
- Receives, researches, and answers customer questions regarding accounts, products, rates and services offered, via telephone or in person.
- Engages with both counter customers and phone customers to fully identify needs, respond to inquiries or questions, and offer timely solutions. Communicates product features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers.
- Processes orders, quotes prices, enters orders into the system and provides order information to customers. Pull orders as required.
- Restocks store merchandise as needed. Arranges stock on shelves or racks in sales area and keeps merchandise in order. Maintains showroom cleanliness.
- Drives delivery van to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations.
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors, such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong drafts, or bright lights.
- Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate to heavy weight (8-40 pounds).
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.