PMA/Delivery Support JD
Project DescriptionJoin Luxoft and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our clients. The PMA Specialist is a key role, working closely with the Program and Project Managers, providing support and assistance in all aspects of project reporting and client delivery. You will work collaboratively with other departments (like Sales, Financial Partners, Reporting office, Invoicing department, contracting teams), as well as support stakeholders as a PMA Specialist to identify cost-effective approaches, leverage existing systems, and help mitigate operational and business risk.
- Responsibilities: Staff Management Support
- Employees onboarding/transfers/ offboarding in customer and internal systems
- Coordination of the hiring process to customer premises
- New joiners accommodation – stakeholders notification, placing, raising all appropriate start requests, providing guidance on immediate new joiner’s questions
- Employee’s data maintenance in internal tools
- Collaboration with various stakeholders: Financial Management, Business counter parties, Program and Project Managers, various Client internal Management levels
- Time tracking and absence requests coordination, timesheets data collection, validation and verification with client tool, regular workforce allocation
- Resource utilization/billability report preparation
- Project status and governance reporting on contracting related topics
- Contracting support – Coordinating internally to prepare renewals and engage with client directly to ensure receipt of signed contract or PO Expense requests processing
- Team events, workshops and client visits organization
- Management meetings organization, meeting minutes and actions tracking
- Ad-hoc request solving
- Candidates with IT background or having worked in IT industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work under challenging deadlines, very good prioritization skills to balance key priorities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of working for international clients
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role, ideally PMO
- Great organization skills
- Good analytical capabilities, diligence with accounts and numbers
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Local UAE citizen only.
- Nice-to-Have Skills:
- Knowledge and practice in Jira, Knowledge about Confluence
Nice to have
experience with Banking/Finance
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.