Executive Service Coordinator
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it.
Are you interested in working remotely? This is a great opportunity to work for a large organization, while remaining in the comforts of your own home. We are building a virtual team in Atlantic Canada and are welcoming applications from remote areas, outside city centres. We are looking for passionate and motivated executive coordinators to work with the firm’s Partners and or Directors on a national scale.
What will your typical day look like?
Your typical day would consist of providing exceptional administrative support for Partners and/or Directors with email management, calendar management, meeting support, travel arrangements, expense claims processing, drafting correspondence and emails with a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
About the team
The role of the Executive Coordinator is to provide remote administrative support for several Partners and/or Directors nationally while having the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Atlantic Canada. The incumbent must be detail oriented, anticipatory, organized, able to accommodate flexible hours, and work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing confidential information. You will have the opportunity to proactively anticipate business and client service needs, demonstrating resourcefulness and critical thinking, and provide streamlined and focused client lifecycle support with CRM updates, invoicing/billing process, reviewing client deliverables.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- Minimum 1-3 years of customer service and/or administrative experience in a professional, customer service driven and fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information; diplomacy, conciliation and discretion are all vital in this role
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and to prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency
- Ability to work remote with minimal supervision and direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate proactiveness and effective decision-making ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to build effective relationships
- Work collaboratively in a remote team environment
- Advanced-level Proficiency with MS office tools
- Business hours: 9:30am – 6:00pm
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.