When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in Risk Advisory is all about the challenge of helping our clients manage risk and uncertainty, from the boardroom to the network. The spectrum of risk is broad, and our core competencies encompass control assurance, internal audit, corporate governance consulting, risk management, regulatory consulting, and IT security services. To be a Risk Advisory professional with Deloitte & Touche Middle East means you will gain a wealth of experience across a wide spectrum of industries. Diversity is not just a part of the business landscape in the region but also an integral part of Deloitte & Touche Middle East. Just as we are committed to seeing our clients excel, we are committed to providing you with the right environment to learn and grow and to tailor a career to your needs.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as a Payroll Specialist, you will support the Middle East Risk Internal Client Services team in working on practice initiatives, and collaborating with teams to develop technical proposals including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and maintain the employee master data.
- Validate salary changes, performance bonus, leave etc.
- Assist in the review of expense claims and housing loan payments.
- Prepare monthly payroll for GCC countries (UAE, KSA, QAT, KWT, BAH & JOR).
- Prepares and uploads monthly payroll file through online banking facility.
- Review of final settlements / end-of-service benefits of leavers.
- Prepare monthly accounting salary entries and provisions (gratuity, bonus, vacation, pension), salary & loan reconciliations.
- Maintains payroll accruals i.e. gratuity, bonus, sales incentive plan, airfare, payments to regulatory bodies, and other expatriate payments.
- Prepares month end reports and reconciliation.
- Assist in the compliance of internal and external audit requirements for payroll.
- Assist in the improving the current payroll system
- Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- University degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of practical hands-on experience.
- Well versed with GCC labor laws.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
- Pleasant, approachable, and professional conduct.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to analyze data with high attention to detail.
- Actively manage expectations and escalate matters where necessary.
- Exceptional attitude, self-starter, team player and process oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong excel skills, knowledge of Microsoft D365 is a plus.
- Exhibit flexibility to adapt to multiple cultures / sectors and display agility and diversity.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.