INSPIRES Consulting Internship Program
Full Job Description
Deloitte Consulting Southeast Asia (SEA) is the largest consulting practice in Southeast Asia, with more than 2500 professionals across 8 geographies – Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our seamless regional set up provides our consultants with geographic mobility and exposure to diverse industries, people, and projects. We help our clients tackle some of the most complex problems in the world, providing end-to-end strategy, implementation, and operational solutions to first tier national players, MNCs, and Fortune 500 companies.
If you love challenges and value making an impact, we welcome you to apply!
What We Offer
We offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Regardless of your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive and collaborative workplace with unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential.
At Deloitte Consulting SEA, we are committed in providing you with the opportunity to:
- Excel – Hone technical as well as leadership skills and make an impact by solving complex client problems
- Grow – Grow your career by laying out multiple learning pathways and a clear progression path
- Network – Meet and work with a diverse and iconic network of international colleagues and clients
- Belong – Be a part of an inclusive community that respects diverse backgrounds, voices and interests
- Harmonise – Experience an understanding working environment that prioritizes personal well-being
You will be part of our INSPIRES Consulting Internship Program, working alongside with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.This program will allow you to various key capabilities and skills whilst gaining access to a wide scope of training and development activities. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work with like-minded people and gain exposure to a variety of projects within the chosen business area.
Within our consulting practice, positions are available for the following portfolio offerings:
- Strategy, Growth & Innovation
- Customer & Marketing
- Core Business Operations
- Human Capital
- Enterprise Technology & Performance
Click HERE to find out more on the different positions we have under our INSPIRES Consulting Internship Program.
What We Are Looking For
- Penultimate and final year students
- Strong academic performance in your bachelor degree
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment
- Fluent verbal and written English
- A sense of humour!
Are you ready to shape your future?
Please indicate the earliest available intake you can join in the application.
Due to high volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Singapore, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Singapore(“Deloitte in Singapore”), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Singapore, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.