Delta Rent a Car
- To drive vehicles safely and abide by all traffic rules & regulations within UAE
- Drive all Delta vehicles authorized by UAE driving license to the desired location, workshops, delivery to / collection from a customer or as instructed by Supervisor.
- To portray a professional image to customers through courteous service as per Delta standards.
- Chauffeur duty as and when required.
- Refuel vehicles and fill in required documents neatly.
- Ensure all documents are properly filled and all necessary procedures followed when delivering a vehicle to the customer or at the time of movement of the vehicle (NRT)
- Check vehicles at check-out and check-in in the presence of customers and document damages on vehicles, if any Inform management of vehicle malfunction, damages
- Carry out physical car inventory and other duties assigned by Supervisor; deliveries, pick-ups, visiting traffic department for registrations and traffic fines, tassel, filing, etc
- Good English communication skills
- Knowledge of Arabic is preferable
- Presentable with customer service orientation
- Valid GCC / UAE driving license class 3 & 5
- 2 years of driving experience within the service industry
- Educated at the Secondary School level
AED 5000 To AED 6000
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.