|Hiring Organization||Black Pearl|
|Post Title||Dentist Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Post Name||Dental Assistant|
|Qualification||Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Nursing/ Diploma in Dental Nursing/Bachelor of Dental Surgery/Any course in Dental with minimum 2 years duration.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 13000 To AED 13500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Our client, a dental clinic is currently looking for a Dental Assistant to be based in Abu Dhabi. This role will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting dentist in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dentist with procedures when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- The recording of treatment information in patient records.
- Exposing dental x-rays from dental diagnostics and caring for dental x-ray equipment.
- Giving patients information on dental hygiene, oral health care, and plaque control programs.
- Collecting and recording medical and dental histories.
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist.
- Caring for dental equipment.
- Forming preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
- Ordering dental supplies and maintaining dental equipment inventory.
To be successful in this requirement, the candidate needs to meet the following criteria:
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Nursing/ Diploma in Dental Nursing/Bachelor of Dental Surgery/Any course in Dental with minimum 2 years duration.
- Minimum 2 years experience in dental assistance.
- with a valid HAAD license or eligibility as a Dental Assistant.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Consistent professional appearance and attitude.
- preferably can join immediately.
Note that for this role, the candidate should be willing to work from 9 AM to 5 PM, Saturday through Thursday. To view other requirements, please visit our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com.