Street View Driver
We at DeRisk Technologies ,IT projects worldwide. are looking for a street view drivers for one of our Customers
Duration :starts from 1 month
Language required : English: essential, & local language
Tasks❏ Drivers will work M-F; 8-10 hours a day/ 40 per week as the weather permits (drivers will be
unable to work if the weather is bad). No Overtime.
❏ Drivers are responsible for ensuring the car is operational on a daily basis
❏ Will be responsible for parking and securing assigned cars at the end of each day
*Cars can not be parked in public areas after the shift’s end. Approved parking must always be
indoors or within a gated space equipped with Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras or
posted security guards*
❏ Will be required to climb on the roof of a car to cover camera lenses
❏ Will be responsible for routine car maintenance – i.e. oil change, tire rotation, etc, as well as for
the maintenance of any other equipment provided by the client.
❏ Operate different types of Client’s equipment, depending on the necessities of the project(s).
❏ Will be responsible for sending data disks to the client, as instructed during training.
❏ Will be responsible to report any issues or incidents related to the vehicle and/or the
operations, within the timeframe stipulated by the client.
❏ Filling-in reports as requested by managers. (Operations, expenses, Details on captures)
❏ Occasionally interactions with passersby who might have questions or concerns may occur,
and the driver should be representing the client in the best possible manner, without disclosin
- General car knowledge
- ● Valid driving license & clear driver’s license record
- ● Must live nearby the mapping area
- ● Associate must enjoy driving, and be able to work in a flexible schedule
- ● Teamplayer, but also able to work alone
- ● Fluent in English – both written and spoken
- ● Technically savvy / Basic IT knowledge required
- ● Able and willing to travel
- ● Must possess good communication skillsPreferably non-smokers.
- ● Responsible, Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- ● Proactive, Risk management and escalation understanding
- ● Ability to to deal with the public in a calm and rational manner.
- ● Ability to pass a 5 Panel Drug Screen or Oral Fluid Drug Screen
- ● Able to clear a Criminal Background Check
- Desirable but not mandatory
- ● Additional language is a plus
- ● Experience with commercial driving is a huge plus
We pay punctually and reliably.
you will be provided with
- fuel card
- business mobile phone.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.