Marketing Communications Manager
About the job
The island of Dhigali is a 45-minute journey by seaplane from Male’ Airport. Domestic flights from Ifuru/Dharavandhoo Airport, including transfer by speedboat are just 70 minutes.
Dhigali Maldives is looking to hire for the position:
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for representing the company’s brand as effectively as possible. This will include an acceleration of sales through successful marketing campaigns and developing a strategy to execute all external communications. The outcome of these goals will lead to greater demand for the company’s products and services.
- Have a deep understanding of the company’s products and goals
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations
- Create and implement compelling marketing content
- Track data on effectiveness of campaigns
Qualifications and desired attributes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or Communication
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience in a five-star hotel/resort
- Strong written and oral skills
- Experienced leader and collaborator
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications. Computer literate.
- Tech-savvy, good knowledge of social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Pleasant personality and maintains positive attitude
- Excellent command of written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work extended hours whenever required
- Good knowledge and background in marketing/advertising background desired
- Experience working in a multicultural team including working in an isolated resort environment
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Russian language skills desired
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.