DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure we transport our customers of shipments by air or sea. DGF’s logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. This also includes special transport-related services.
- Adhere to HSE requirements
- Adhere to SOP and SAP
- Adhere to Air & Ocean general KPIs
- Co-ordinate logistics service to the project up to destination(s)
- Co-ordinate communication between Service Providers and DHL
- Co-ordinate operation and logistic teams at key locations, in close co-operation Project Manager
- Liaise closely with other locations to ensure strong communication links are maintained
- Liaise, in close co-operation with service providers to co-ordinate transport of cargo from ports of entry to final destination
- Ground level logistics planning
- Participate in co-ordination of all shipments
- Support team members during peak periods in different areas of operation when required
- Reviewing KPI’s with Project Manager to identify areas of improvement.
- Ensure project compliance with Customs and other shipping regulations
- Co-operate, and work very closely with other team members in other locations.
- Attend meetings with entire Logistics Team to give all members the opportunity to receive information and give feedback where required.
- Provide motivation and drive to deliver the above in an integrated team environment and proactively contribute towards all activities to meet the Projects overall objectives.
- Strong operational skills.
- Strong knowledge of logistics
- Heavy Lift Domestic Trucking Experience
- Strong team work skills
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.