Digi Man Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Furniture showroom Manager
Full Job Description
POSITION : FURNITURE SHOWROOM MANAGER
AREA OF OPERATION: Kolkata
QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree+
COMPUTER PROFICIENCY: Good in Excel, word, emailing, report generation
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE: Furniture (Mandatory),
PREVIOUS EXP: Handled Showroom as Manager of Furniture (will be given highest preference/Interior Decoration/Modular Kitchen/Any building material/ Branded watch/ jewelry Showroom
COMPULSORY EXP: Handling Furniture/Very high value product showroom as Manager
(Candidates having only exp. in showroom sales of FMCG/Clothing/cosmetics/grocery must not apply)
· Studying, learning, and always updated about the existing and new features of Furniture.
. Handling, training Sales Executive and maintaining decorum and sales spirit inside the showroom
· Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing.
· Negotiating prices and payment plans and then closing sales.
. Arranging outdoor/BTL activities for product promotion.
· Daily reporting to Management
· Documenting sales and maintain customer data base
. Coordinating with showroom’s backend operation activities
. May need to visit customer place for measurement and other related requirement
. Customer coordination over phone
SALARY: 25,000 -30,000 per month
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kolkata, West Bengal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.