(Junior) Digital Marketing Manager – SEA/SEM (m/w/d)
We support companies as partners and create digital growth through digital marketing, digital transformation and entrepreneurial spirit. With more than 15 years on the market, we are also known as a reliable and fair employer. Our rapidly growing team currently includes around 50 colleagues from the areas of digital marketing, digital transformation and venture building. Together we realize demanding projects from partners, customers and our own ventures. Real team spirit, commitment to our projects, a good work-life balance and a great working atmosphere are part of a successful day-to-day work for us. If you have that extra portion of entrepreneurial spirit in you, you don’t want to stop learning every day and you have real expert knowledge in your field, then apply to WEVENTURE. We are looking forward to your application!
- Support of the management and the team in the area of performance marketing & business intelligence.
- Taking on subtasks in the performance marketing area (e.g. keyword research and support in setting up campaigns)
- Control, analysis and monitoring of our customer projects and own ventures.
- Creation of market and competition analyzes as well as deep insights into business intelligence.
- Expansion of reports, statistics and presentations as well as internal dashboards.
- You get a 360 degree view of topics in online marketing and work directly with the management, our exciting customer projects and your own ventures.
- University degree with a focus on economics (preferably with a focus on marketing) or a comparable qualification.
- You are a founder personality and have a strong analytical mind.
- A high degree of initiative, teamwork and motivation are not foreign to you from your studies.
- High internet affinity and interest in new developments in the online environment.
- Good handling of common MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- We offer you an attractive workplace in our modern office in the heart of Kreuzberg, directly on the Spree, with good transport connections.
- A dynamic, digital environment with flat hierarchies, in which you will be responsible for helping to shape the digital business models of our partners.
- A permanent employment contract with a fair remuneration package, fitness allowance and company accident insurance. In addition, you will receive a subsidy towards your company pension scheme.
- You will receive an annual training budget, which we would like to use to provide you with rapid advancement opportunities.
- You work in a working time model adapted to the common needs with mobile office and flextime options.
- After your probationary period, you have the opportunity to work 3 weeks a year in the remote office and after 5 years of service, we “give” you a sabbatical.
- We provide you with drinks, fresh fruit, muesli and beer after work every day.
- Whether at lunch, in the evenings on our roof terrace or at regular team events: we ensure unforgettable moments together.
- We are a family-friendly agency, where your four-legged companion is always welcome.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.