- Full Time
- London, UK
The Bartenders are responsible for the smooth operation of the bar service of the restaurant throughout each shift. Giving the best hospitality, they will have to care for every guest to be greeted and served promptly and in accordance with the company standard. All bar staff are responsible for ensuring the compliance with all legal requirements related to the sale of alcohol. The Bar staff are responsible for the safe keeping of all monies paid to them and for ensuring accurate accounting is maintained at the end of each shift.
In addition to the duties as described in the primary role, the bar staff will also be responsible for:
- Greeting each guest in accordance with the company standard
- Ensuring all departing guests do so in accordance with the company standard and premises licence regulations
- Preparing the bar area prior to each shift
- The security of the bar stock on a daily basis, reporting any irregularities to the Bar Manager
- Maintaining the cocktails, special drinks, wines and sakes in accordance with the recipes and in conjunction with the General Manager
- Ensuring they are dressed according to the company standards and carry out their duties throughout each shift in a professional and high standard
- Ensuring that any feedback from customers is responded to in an appropriate manner
- Providing a friendly, courteous and professional attitude at all times
- All monies collected and paid out during each shift and for ensuring accurate accounting procedures are followed
- Maintaining adequate stock levels of beverages and non food items associated with the bar service
- To comply with all legal, hygiene and safety requirements on a consistent basis
- To report any incidents of theft, missing stock or monies to the bar manager
- To support the bar manager as required
To consistently portray the company in a positive manner to all guests and visitors.
To maintain the standards of appearance of the whole restaurant including personal appearance standards.
To ensure the business needs are constantly met through building of relationships with guests, suppliers, local residents and businesses.
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring programme
- Enhanced maternity leave
Supplemental pay types:
- Bartending: 3 years (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.