Direct Dialogue Initiatives India Private Limited
Full Job Description
Direct Dialogue Initiatives is a start-up that provides fundraising services to charities in India.
The role of a field recruiter is to raise targeted funds directly through Donor Retention & Acquisition activities for Clients. This role will be assisting in the Client’s supporter retention & acquisition program. Contribute to make an effective and efficient program that ensures a higher supporter value and base.
Role is also to raise awareness about the client’s campaigns to people by meeting them on the street, at public places, offices, at their homes and inspire them to contribute financially.
What will you do?
- Contribute to financial self-sufficiency for clients by enrolling supporters.
- Responsible for the conversion rates and targeted Income.
- Responsible for closing all the appointments given by calling team
- Facilitate and achieve agreed upon individual and team targets for supporter appointments in your city.
- Ensure that all supporter information is properly entered in sign up and mandate sheets.
- Ensure that the diverse views and perceptions of the people at large are held with respect.
- Ensure regular reporting schedules and meetings with your Line Manager.
- Influence public perception regarding the environment through various communicative methods.
- Maintain and update reports and records.
- Ensure appointments of various geographical locations in the city are completed on committed timelines.
What will you bring to this job?
- Ability to talk and listen to supporters and build rapport with a wide range of people
- Keen desire to learn on the job
- Willing to travel within the city
- Good communication skill in English
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote a cause
- Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback
- Time management skill
Pay for this position: Rs.19,650/- per month with the DA of Rs.200/-
This position will be based in Bangalore
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹19,650.00 per month
- Commuter assistance
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bangalore, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.