- Full Time
- Caloocan, Metro Manila, Philippines
David's Tea house Food Corporation
Factory Worker (Machine Operator)
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Production Worker Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Can lift upto 40-50 kilos.
- Physical dexterity.
- Available for shift work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php16,000.00 – Php18,000.00 per month
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Promotion to permanent employee
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Caloocan City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.