Cabin Crew Opportunities
|Post Name||Cabin Crew Opportunities|
|Qualification||Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
A personality that shines, the ability to adapt to any situation and make people feel at ease. These are a few of the qualities we’re looking for in our cabin crew. As the face of Emirates, you’ll be the person customers turn to for help and direction when they fly with us, so you need to be friendly, observant, and able to provide the right support.
Being a member of the cabin crew is so much more than a service role – safety is our highest priority. You’ll need to lead confidently and take control when it comes to managing aircraft services, security, and safety procedures. This comes from the world-class learning experience our crew receives at our state-of-the-art facility in Dubai.
Qualifications & Experience
Here are some other things we look for in our cabin crew: –
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (the ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics)
- As an Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements Aside from the requirements of the role, you should be determined to always perform to the highest standards, focus on being solution-oriented, and be able to manage a demanding work schedule. You should have the ability to deliver an authentic experience to our customers. You’ll be culturally aware and reflect the Emirates personality – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary, and cosmopolitan.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.