Sea to Sky Optometry
|Hiring Organization||Sea to Sky Optometry|
|Post Name||Optometric Assistant|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Lillooet, British Columbia, Canada V0K0B5|
We are currently hiring an optometric assistant in Lillooet. This assistant role delivers an excellent patient experience in combination with a technical aspect to take vision measurements and operate equipment to get accurate photography of the eye. We provide all training on the job. We cover tuition costs to become a Certified Optometric Assistant which will increase the wage to $25 per hour. This program can be done at your own pace and is 100% online.
Lillooet Sea to Sky Optometry is hiring a full-time optometric assistant in Lillooet, BC. This position at Lillooet Sea to Sky Optometry is an integral part of our practice to deliver an excellent patient experience from the moment the patient enters our office. You will have the exciting opportunity to develop strong community relationships and build your dream career.
What we offer:
- Part of a team who will make a positive impact in the community by enhancing lives through improving vision.
- On-the-job training and free tuition to become a Canadian Certified Optometric Assistant.
- A workplace culture where we care about our team and our patients, always striving for our best and having fun along the way.
How to be a successful candidate:
- Experience in the medical field is an asset. Focus on communication skills, accuracy, strong computer skills, and problem-solving.
- Customer Experience Skills. Strong communication skills so that you can listen to our patients and help them in the best way possible.
- Initiative. We are a small team of passionate individuals; the initiative is crucial to continually improve our service to our patients. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter who is adaptable to change in a fast-paced growing business.
- Positive Energy. We love having fun. Our patients can feel our friendly and professional attitude, we want you to be positive and have fun at work while still striving to do your best.
- Community. We are a vital service in the community. We are always looking for ways in which we can help improve the vision of members of our community. We are looking for someone who believes in giving back to our community and is willing to take the lead on community initiatives.
- Appointment check-in / check out
- Intake forms
- Operating medical equipment to take retinal photos, and measurements of the cornea.
- Medical charting
- Helping with an optometrist’s on-demand appointments
- self-starter and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced growing business
Potential future opportunities:
- Becoming a certified optometric assistant & Optician
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs4ecps.ca.