Dorevitch Pathology is part of Healius’ Pathology division, one of Australia’s leading providers of private medical laboratory and pathology services. We operate about 100 medical laboratories and 2,000 patient collection centres across metropolitan, regional and remote Australia. Each year, we provide one in every three pathology services in Australia, extending from exclusively servicing some of Australia’s largest and most complex private and public hospitals to small and remote Australian Aboriginal communities.
About the role
We are seeking an individual who is highly motivated to become part of a passionate and engaged team. Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Collect samples (blood and non-blood) with care and attention
- Keep meticulous records for every patient and sample
- Prepare and package specimens for transport and testing
To be considered for this position, you will need to have a great blend of skills, including:
- Show a high level of empathy, communication, and customer service
- Strong time management, interpersonal and organisational skills
- A willingness and confidence to work independently in a solo clinic
- Vaccine preventable disease evidence such as Hepatitis B and COVID-19 are a requirement of this role
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in Phlebotomy or a Certificate III in Pathology Collection would be advantageous
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.