|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||BHD 400 To BHD 600 Per Month|
A Driver – Heavy Vehicle provides a transportation service to Guests, team members, visitors, and catering events as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always priorities.
What will I be doing?
As a Driver – Heavy Duty, you will provide a transportation service to guests, team members, visitors, and catering events as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included. A Driver contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide a driving service to the hotel, as required
- Maintain clean and safe hotel vehicles
- Stay current on all hotel services as well as VIP requirements and special events
- Demonstrate current knowledge of external locations, attractions, and landmarks in the vicinity
- Comply with all hotel security, fire regulations, and Health and Safety legislation
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
What are we looking for?
Drivers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience working as a driver, preferably in the hotel, leisure, or retail sector
- With a heavy vehicle license
- Familiarize with different locations in Bahrain
- Impeccable personal presentation with good communication skills
- Calm, courteous, and discreet
- Possession of a clean driving license/record
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good knowledge of the local area
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hilton.com.