Urgent Driver Opening in Abu Dhabi
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Responsible for On time delivery of catering provisions to aircraft and other utilities within/outside the airport in compliance with Aviation security standards, Ramp safety procedures, and department SOPs ensuring the satisfaction of all stakeholders at all times.
- Safe and timely transit delivery of catering provisions to flight and external customers out of the airport facility as and when required.
- Maintain accurate and on-time delivery of all catering-related services to customers as per specifications, standards, and KPIs
- Operate in a safe and controlled manner in a highly time-critical environment adhering to all guidelines, SOPs, regulations, and health and safety standards
- Comply with all reasonable requests including loading and unloading duties when required
- Ensure that you are not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol when on duty
- Ensure grooming standards are adhered to when on duty
- Actively seek to reduce the risk of accidents and incidents and report any non-conformances
Education & Experience
- Higher secondary 10+2
- Full clean driving UAE Heavy Licence with good written and spoken English
- The minimum requirement would be two years of working in a similar role
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, diversified global aviation, and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo.COVID-19 UPDATE: The health and safety of our communities—including our employees and our candidates remain our top priority.
From a recruiting perspective, we are continuing to identify people for roles with Etihad in anticipation we will be able to hire, however, the process may take longer because we are using more virtual recruiting techniques, and start dates may be delayed because of guidance from the governments in the countries we operate in. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility, Stay safe and healthy.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.