Driver (Class III) – Logistics
The Corporate Logistics Team plan, move and control the flow of goods from point of origin to point of consumption across all divisions, markets and brands within Alshaya. Working closely with brand teams to ensure appropriate stock and delivery to store, the team manages a range of complex and diverse activities including shipping, freight, warehouse operations, customs clearance (in-bound and out-bound), compliance and project management.
Drivers are responsible for operating company-owned vehicles, with the purpose of transporting products and merchandise to various destinations. You will act as an ambassador for Alshaya while adhering to all company, traffic and market guidelines.
Routine responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the safety and security of the load during transportation.
- EnsAlshayauring all documentation connected to the load is fully completed and in compliance with company standards.
- Assisting in the safe loading and unloading of goods.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times when dealing with company employees and external customers.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
- General education and a valid vehicle license for the specific weight of vehicle.
- At least 1 year experience as a messenger or driver.
- Full, clean driving license.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.