Water Delivery Driver
Add to favorites Favorited View favorites
The WDD shall be available within 2 hours to meet on the installation for repairs.
- Posting safety signage as directed per PWS
- Water pick up and delivery per PWS
- Provide general custodial services to maintain neat, organized work areas and water sheds
- All supporting documentation / reporting as required IAW international, US, Air Force, PWS criteria, manufacturer and any other industry standards/criteria
- At least one (1) year previous maintenance of similar nature experience, preferably on a US military installation with a similar mission/project of scope and nature.
- Previous work experience in an austere OCONUS environment with a multi-national workforce.
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office products.
- US Citizenship, a valid US or local driver’s license and US passport.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Ability to successfully pass contract medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment.
- Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.