Since its inception in 1962, Kindersley Transport Ltd. has grown and diversified into an international business rooted in the values of hard-working, humble and reliable transportation services. Today, Kindersley Transport provides international Less-Than-Truckload and Full-Truckload services throughout North America. With more than 60 years of experience and trusted tools, Kindersley gets the job done right every time.
Kindersley Transport Ltd., a member of Siemens Transportation Group Inc., requires Branch Drivers for their Regina, SK Location.
Position is Monday to Friday, Regina to Whitewood run.
- Pickup and deliver freight in a safe and efficient manner
- The movement of LTL freight between our facilities
- Handle freight and freight documents
- Adhere to all safety and traffic laws
- Perform pre-trip, post-trip inspections and preventative maintenance checks
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform all other duties/trips as requested
- DUTIES WILL VARY TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE OPERATION
- Compensation: Paid Orientation, Competitive Pay and Achievable Safety Bonus – Paid Quarterly
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vacation Pay, Pension Plan, Paid Personal Days, Paid Medical Days
- Stability: Full Time, Steady Hours and Consistent Year Round Work
- Safety: Safety-Oriented Company with a Safety Program in Place
- Property: New Equipment and Upgraded Facilities
- People: Consistent and Supportive Operations Team and Excellent Dispatch Team
- Programs: Lease to Own Program, $1,000 Referral Program, Corporate Recognition Program
- Class 1A license
- Ability to drive in all terrains
- Experience with heaters and reefers
- Professional appearance
- Safe driving record verified by a current drivers abstract
- Ability to perform all required duties without restriction
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.