- Full Time
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Applications have closed
Bus Driver – Emirates Flight Training Academy
Drive company buses and cars to provide support in transporting a range of products and services ensuring all times that they deliver an on time and courteous transportation service for internal and external staff.
Delivers a first-class customer experience safely and reliably whilst meeting and maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction. Prior hospitality (hotels) experience required.
- Carries out Pre and Post inspection checks to ensure the vehicle is fully serviceable, clean, and suitable for purpose as per operational standard.
- Undertake daily checks with Supervisor on the scheduled/un-scheduled repairs, cleaning and maintenance and ensure vehicle registration / airport vehicle permit is always valid.
- Ensures Safe transportation of employees / passengers in a timely manner, with good customer service and driving performance.
- Follows company grooming standards.
Qualifications & Experience
12 Years schooling or equivalent
- 3+ yrs Facilities / Maintenance Driver.
- 3 + yrs Heavy Bus Driving experience transporting employees/ passengers/ customers
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world.
- Company: Emirates
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Education Level: Intermediate/A-Level
- Experience: 3 Years
- Job Type: Driver