Dubai English Speaking College (DESC)
Teacher of Business & Economics
Full Job Description
Dubai English Speaking College (DESC) was awarded “Best School in the UAE”. We are a thriving, not-for-profit provider of British Secondary and Sixth Form education. To view our outstanding facilities and to see why we are considered one of the best international schools in the region and beyond, please visit our website www.desc.sch.ae and YouTube channel and take a virtual tour of the College .
The successful applicant will:
- Have the relevant qualifications (PGCE or equivalent)
- Ideally, have a minimum of one years teaching experience of the UK curriculum and have QTS
- Be talented and highly motivated, with a proven track record of teaching either GCSE or A Level preferred.
- Be willing to contribute in a positive manner to all aspects of the College’s vision, including extra-curricular activities.
Our Compensation and Benefits Package includes:
- Highly competitive tax free salary
- Accommodation allowance or fully furnished accommodation
- Premium Medical Insurance coverage
- Annual flight allowance
- Tuition fees for up to two children
- End of service gratuity in line with UAE Labour Law
For further information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification below or visit our Careers Page,
Safer Recruitment Statement
DESC is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers who work with the school to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo a rigorous screening process that includes: verification of qualifications, birth certificate and passport; obtaining three satisfactory references (including current / most recent employer and two previous employers); providing a Police Certificate(s) for the last five years from all countries that the applicant has resided in; Prohibition Checks (for applicants with a UK background). Any employment gaps on the application form will be addressed during interview and may be explored further.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.