Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences
|Hiring Organization||Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Associate Insurance|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Strategic Planning and Leadership
- Actively participates in the strategic planning process by establishing strategic direction and prioritizing strategic initiatives.
- Assists in the development of short and long-range institutional goals in accordance with the hospital’s mission, vision, values, and strategic direction
- Provides leadership in hospital-wide Quality, Performance Improvement, and Service Excellence initiatives. Provides leadership to the hospital’s Service Excellence program
- Execute employee career planning and growth agendas
- Motivate and challenge hospital employees, delegate effectively, communicate effectively, rewards contributions, and manages collaboratively
- Promotes a work environment that reflects a positive atmosphere, high employee satisfaction, and competence, and strong evidence of teamwork
- Develops an understanding of the physician’s needs, attitudes, and objectives to blend those with the functions and strategic objectives of the hospital
- Maintain regulatory requirements, including all Joint Commission, NABH, and ISO Compliance Plan
- Identifying and addressing deviations and their relevant causes
- Responsible For EBIDTA of the Unit
- Identifying and concentrating on profitable service lines
- Monitoring costs to keep them at an optimum level
- Accountable for the delivery of committed quality services
- Implementation of policies and standard operating processes for obtaining various quality certifications
- Investigate any operational issues/complaints and give proper recommendations for quality
- Defining parameters for the measurement of service quality
- Devising and implementing control mechanisms to address variances
- Implementing review and control mechanisms
- Establishing MIS in critical areas to help with reporting and problem solving
- Prepares and manages according to fiscal year budget plans, ensuring that the budget planning process correctly identifies the operational needs of all departments within the hospital and that the Vice Presidents operate within the approved fiscal year budget
- Promotes complete involvement of the departments’ heads in the preparation of the department’s budgets and educates them in the importance of the budget, forecasting, and planning process
- Advises and makes recommendations to the CEO concerning budget, cost, and financial matters and encourages and assists department heads in establishing a measure of performance, increased productivity, quality improvement, cost controls, and maximum utilization of facilities
- Oversees and negotiates coverage and policies in terms of rate with different insurance companies, alongside analyzing and assessing insurance applications and deciding the best fit for various projects.
- Leading the preparation of insurance specifications to market insurance programs and consulting with insurance brokers to negotiate the required insurance coverage and various other risk transfer possibilities for the company.
- Oversee and increase Organization’s insurance coverage by comprehensively analyzing the historical claim data to ascertain the apt risk financing methods.
- Identify insurance needs and deliver optimum coverage, cost terms, and claim settlements for the company’s assets and all employee benefits.
- Works closely with internal stakeholders such as the director, financial controller, group CIO, CHRO, COO, etc. in matters related to the alignment of initiatives with the overall organization’s vision and mission. Discuss budgets for hospitals and clinics, IT-enabled processes, addressing HR challenges and requirements, enhancing quality processes, etc.
- Works closely with external stakeholders such as government officials, healthcare forums, Insurance partners, etc. in matters related to representing the hospital externally, communicating with related healthcare practices, compliance, health packages, etc.
Advanced Qualification / Certification / Specialist Training
Specific / Relevant Experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary healthcare through our hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies. We have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: “We’ll treat you well.”
To apply for this job please visit hcdt.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.