Malabar Institute Of Medical Sciences
|Hiring Organization||Malabar Institute Of Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Full Job Description
Ensure delivery of patient care through the implementation of prescribed medication and monitoring effects
- Provide nursing care to patients based on established clinical practice standards
- Record & register patient’s medical information & complete pre-examination records
- Prepare examination room, ensure comfortable environment & adequate supply of materials and equipment
- Prepare the patient for examination/procedures & provide privacy
- Ensure that patients/family are provided with adequate and appropriate information and reassurance and consent is taken prior to medical and nursing intervention
- Assist the physician in examining the patient
- Carry out/facilitate any investigations as advised
- Administer medicine, injections, and hot water bottles
- Prepare injections and clear up
- Collect, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify patient’s condition
- Provide technical procedures like dressings, Nebulisation, O2 therapy, preparing for and clearing up after the procedure
- Communicate to the patient and doctor the reports with the deviations from normal values.
- Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members to plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Monitor patients in the observation room, and assist in transfer/referrals if required
- Provide first aid and immunizations as required
- Provide need-based care and services according to the scope and standards of nursing practice.
- Evaluate response to care, treatment, and education and re-plan as required
- Document with clarity & accuracy the care provided with
- Ensure the safety of the patients, self, and co-workers while in the clinic.
- Ensure ethical accountability and legal compliance in all actions.
- Demonstrate clinical competence in all aspects of patient care
- Prepare for and assist in clinical tests and medical procedures
- GRBS testing
- Collect labeling and dispatching of specimens
- Escort patients to and from departments like the front office, laboratory, radiology, insurance, etc.
- Prepare surgical supplies, bandages, splint, etc
- Take care of clean and soiled linens
- Take routine care and cleaning of dressing trolleys, cupboards, instruments, and equipment
- Triaging patients
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary healthcare through our hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies.
We have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: “We’ll treat you well.” We reach out to all economic segments in the GCC countries through our differentiated healthcare services across the “Aster”, “Medicare” and “Access” brands.
Aster Hospitals, one of the largest private healthcare service providers in GCC, aim to make a difference with our patient-centric approach to medical care and an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence. Currently, Aster Hospitals are located in 4 countries in the GCC specializing in primary, secondary, and tertiary healthcare.
These include Aster Hospitals (Mankhool and Al Qusais) in UAE, Aster Al Rafah Hospitals (Muscat, Sohar, and Ibri) in Oman, Aster Hospital (Doha) in Qatar, and Aster Sanad Hospital (Riyadh) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia delivering on a simple yet strong promise to its people: “We’ll treat you well.” Overall, Aster DM Healthcare Group has a strong presence in GCC and is an emerging healthcare provider in India with 25 hospitals, 116 clinics, and 238 pharmacies manned by a 20,500+ workforce (including approx. 1250 doctors on a fee-for-service basis) from across the geographies.
To apply for this job please visit hcdt.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.