Jump to: Hide
Full Job Description
Company DescriptionA luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Job DescriptionThe role includes the following responsibilities:
- Facilitate all elements of the event planning process for all events as required, including but not limited to Banquet Event orders, contracts, invoicing, vendor liaison and internal departments.
- Qualify each event proposal, accepting those which match availabilities and are in line with conference marketing and strategy plan.
- Assist with promotional ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Implement and send out specials in a timely manner and when required.
- Assist with negotiations for space contracts and book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, ensure appropriate décor (florals, linens, color schemes, etc.) to meet the quality expectations of Anantara Hotels.
- Actively promote restaurant, events and conferencing facilities in line with annual strategic marketing plan
- Maintain a strong understanding of the hotel property and its food and beverage features to actively sell to clients.
- Conference & Events Management and Sales experience
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of project management concepts (scheduling, cost, and time management)
- Highly driven, creative, self-starter who is a natural problem solver
- Must be proficient in MS Office programs
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.