Kongsberg Maritime Middle East
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
|Hiring Organization||Kongsberg Maritime Middle East|
|Post Name||FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in one or more of the following: electronics, instrumentation, or automation|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 10000 To AED 12000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Full Job Description
Our Field Service Engineers are in the first line when it comes to representing Kongsberg to our worldwide customers. To further strengthen our team, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join our Global Customer Support (GCS) department in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
Working as a Field Service Engineer, we expect you to do installation & commissioning, short notice on-call & planned services, and in-house remote technical support for Kongsberg’s AutoChief Propulsion Control Systems and K-Chief Marine Automation Systems primarily, and also our machinery products such as but not limited to Bearing Wear Condition Monitoring systems (BWCM) and Torque/Power Monitoring System (MetaPower) on vessels and in major shipyards around the world.
If you have technical qualifications in electro, automation, or mechatronics then you have the competence we seek. If you also identify with our values; are determined, innovative, collaborative, and reliable, and are highly motivated for worldwide travel & support activities, you are the person we are looking for.
- Primarily responsible for supporting our AutoChief, K-Chief, BWCM, and MetaPower systems
- Job include Installation & commissioning, On-Call & planned field services and maintenance jobs
- Job location, onboard vessels sailing/operating within the Middle East region mainly, and other regions world-wide based on requirements; in addition, workshop services as well.
- Remote technical support and assistance of our customers and colleagues
- Abiding by Kongsberg’s policies such as but not limited to Ethics, Compliance, Quality and HSE
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in one or more of the following: electronics, instrumentation, or automation.
- Fluent in English, both written and orally
- Highly motivated for worldwide travel & support activities
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen, and accepts responsibility for the results
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, and define clear priorities
- analyze complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- communicate in a clear, precise, and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information, and support
What we can offer you
As a field service engineer, you will get a chance to work with leading technology in an industry that is working towards more environment-friendly and green solutions. You will collaborate with people from different cultures and travel the world.
You will be an important contributor in an exclusive technical, challenging and fun environment. Exposure to a high degree of personal development and career opportunities within Kongsberg Maritime.
To apply for this job please visit kongsberg.easycruit.com.