|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Qualification||A Bachelor’s degree is an advantage|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5500 To AED 5700 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupants’ intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure, and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work.
We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress, and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure RSS Business Unit as an Executive Assistant and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging, And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will mainly provide administrative support to the RSS Business Unit Head and FIN Head based in the UAE (Dubai) in their day-to-day activities including but not limited to:
- Calendar Management (arranging internal and external meetings)
- Draft, review, and send communications on behalf of the executives
- Organize and prepare for meetings (internal and external), including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings in liaison with respective team members and/or other departments within the organization
- Closely coordinate with Communications Team in organizing internal and external events and act as Social Media Coordinator for RSS team responsible for social media campaigns and platforms
- Coordinate travel arrangements including ticket issuance, hotel bookings, visa application, and other related internal approvals
- Submit expense claims on behalf of the executives
- Procurement of office supplies and IT equipment
- Determine priority of matters of attention for the Management; redirect matters to staff to handle, or handle matters personally, as appropriate.
- Keep the management advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or Management as needed
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- At least 3 years of experience in the UAE or anywhere in the Middle East providing support at an executive level
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- A Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
Since you will be supporting the Head/s of the largest business unit within Smart Infrastructure, you are expected to be proactive with excellent organizational and planning skills. You must be able to interact effectively, cooperate and collaborate efficiently with other members of the organization.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees.
Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of Society.
Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.